You will be part of an agile product team in Barcelona with full product ownership.
UX/UI Designer (F/M/D)
- Conduct research, surveys, usability testing and interviews to gather users insights
- Implement design thinking frameworks: benchmarking, user journeys, personas, mood boards, etc.
- Produce visual designs: wireframes, prototypes, use and understanding of design systems (e.g, icons, UI controls) from concept to delivery.
- Collaborate with product owners and development team members for feature request and product development.
- Some years of experience working in digital design
- Preparing and conducting workshops.
- Being able to measure and obtain UX insights from analytics.
- Knowledge in design tools (Sketch, Figma, Abstract)
If you've made it this far, don't keep us waiting. Get started - apply directly!